[Pacemaker] RHEL 6.0 STONITH configuration

Pawel Warowny warp at master.pl
Thu Jun 9 12:38:27 EDT 2011

Dnia Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:34:25 +0000
Max Williams <Max.Williams at betfair.com> napisał(a):

Hi

> I don't have any ILOs but I do use RHEL6 with Dell DRACs. Perhaps
> something like this:
>
> primitive stonith-node1  stonith:fence_ilo

I have only one running node now, but I've crated configuration based
on your post and it looks like it works. Thank you very much.
I'll be sure after deploying the second node.

> When I run "crm ra list stonith" I do get a list of fencing agents
> though so perhaps you have an issue elsewhere? Cheers,

That's strange. To be honest I use fresh installed Scientific Linux 6.0,
but it shouldn't be the problem.

--
Pawel Warowny