[Pacemaker] RHEL 6.0 STONITH configuration

Max Williams Max.Williams at betfair.com
Thu Jun 9 09:34:25 EDT 2011

I don't have any ILOs but I do use RHEL6 with Dell DRACs. Perhaps something like this:

primitive stonith-node1  stonith:fence_ilo \
	params ipaddr=" ilo1" action="reboot" login="some_login " passwd="some_pass " pcmk_host_list=" node1" pcmk_host_check="static-list" \
	meta target-role="Started"

You can match the params like ipaddr, login etc to the STDIN parameters listed in the man page of fence_ilo. The pcmk_host_list part ties the fence device to a particular host.

When I run "crm ra list stonith" I do get a list of fencing agents though so perhaps you have an issue elsewhere?
Cheers,
Max