[Pacemaker] RHEL 6.0 STONITH configuration

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Jun 9 09:43:31 EDT 2011

On 06/09/2011 09:11 AM, Pawel Warowny wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've just moved my cluster from Debian Squeeze to RedHat 6.0.
> Everything (well almost :)) went fluently beside STONITH configuration.
>
> My hardware are HP DL370 G6 servers with iLO interface.
>
> On Debian I had stonith configured this way:
>
> primitive stonith-node1 stonith:external/riloe \
> params hostlist="node1" ilo_hostname="ilo1" ilo_user="some_user" \
> ilo_password="some_passwd" ilo_can_reset="0" ilo_protocol="1.2" \
> ilo_powerdown_method="button
>
> On RedHat there is no such plugin:
> (...)stonith/plugins/external/riloe
>
> I've found this script: /usr/sbin/fence_ilo in fence-agents package and
> from command line it works great:
> [root at twin2 log]# /usr/sbin/fence_ilo -o status -a ilo1 -l some_login -p some_pass
>
> But I have no idea how to integrate it into pacemaker stonith
> configuration.
>
> There was also an error when I was trying list stonith ra:
> [root at twin2 log]# crm ra list stonith
> lrmadmin[24309]: 2011/06/09_15:08:16 ERROR: lrm_get_rsc_type_supported(412): failed to receive a reply message of rtypes.
>
> Best regards

The person who can answer this is Andrew Beekhof, but he is currently in
the middle of a move. If you don't get an answer in a couple of days,
ask again in case this gets lost in the mountain of email he'll no doubt
have waiting for him. :)

Of course, if anyone else knows, do share!

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."