[Pacemaker] Groups

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at corp.mail.ru
Mon Jun 20 11:27:29 EDT 2011

Hello all!

I`m new to pacemakers and have a small question.
I want what my resource will be run on all nodes except some.

For example we have 10 nodes: node1-10
I want it running on node1-5 but not on node5-10.
I can make a 5 "location" with -INFINITY: node5 ; -INFINITY: node6 and
so on.

But it is not the way I want to do this.
It is possible to make some kind of group(not pacemaker "group") of
nodes, resources and so on and just add -INFINITY: groupname?

Or may be there is a option to just count it in a row like
-INFINITY: node6, node7, node8 ?

Or there is other way what I missed?

--
Best regards,