[ClusterLabs] crm services not getting started after upgrading to snmp40

., Anoop anoop at hpe.com
Wed May 22 03:33:04 EDT 2024

Hello,

We have HA setup with 2 node cluster using CRM. OS is Suse 15sp3. After upgrading to snmp40, cluster services are not getting started like pacemaker , corosync etc. After booting we have to manually mount certain filesystem and start the crm services like pacemaker etc. We have a SharedFileSystem group as the resource with 5 fileystems , but not getting mounted while booting.  Let me know any other info required.

Regards
Anoop