[ClusterLabs] a request for "oracle" resource agent

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 06:58:39 UTC 2024

I cant remember anyone requesting this, but it should be fairly simple
to implement.

You can add a "mode" parameter to the metadata with
OCF_RESKEY_mode_default="running", and add an expected_status
variable in instance_live() that will be OPEN if it's set to running,
and the expected state for standby when it's set to standby, and
replace the 3 OPEN's in the function with $expected state.

Oyvind