[ClusterLabs] ethernet link up/down - ?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 13:30:31 EST 2023

On 07/02/2022 20:09, lejeczek via Users wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> How do you guys go about doing link up/down as a resource?
>
> many thanks, L.

With simple tests I confirmed that indeed Linux - on my
hardware at leat - can easily power down&up an eth link - if
a @devel reads this:
Is there an agent in the suite which a non-programmer could
easily (for most safely) adopt for such purpose?
I understand such agent has to be cloneable & promotable.

btw. I think many would consider that a really neat & useful
addition to resource-agents - if authors/devel made it into
the core package.

many thanks, L.