[ClusterLabs] I have been given the guide with full network diagram on configuring High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate firewalls by my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Wed May 10 16:57:54 EDT 2023

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 8:19 AM Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
<tdtemccnp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Subject: I have been given the guide with full network diagram on
> configuring High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate
> firewalls by my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> I have been given the guide with full network diagram on configuring
> High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate firewalls by
> my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed. This involves 2 ISPs, 2 identical
> Fortigate firewalls and 3 network switches.
>
> Reference guide: SD-WAN with FGCP HA
> Link: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.2.14/cookbook/23145/sd-wan-with-fgcp-ha

Hello,

This document appears to describe an FGCP HA cluster. This mailing
list is for discussion of ClusterLabs HA cluster software
(Pacemaker-and-Corosync-based clusters). It's unlikely that anyone
here will be able to assist with FGCP.

I wish you the best in resolving the issue!