[ClusterLabs] I have been given the guide with full network diagram on configuring High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate firewalls by my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming tdtemccnp at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:19:33 EDT 2023

Subject: I have been given the guide with full network diagram on
configuring High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate
firewalls by my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed

Good day from Singapore,

I have been given the guide with full network diagram on configuring
High Availability (HA) Cluster and SD-WAN for Fortigate firewalls by
my boss on 10 May 2023 Wed. This involves 2 ISPs, 2 identical
Fortigate firewalls and 3 network switches.

Reference guide: SD-WAN with FGCP HA
Link: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.2.14/cookbook/23145/sd-wan-with-fgcp-ha

I have managed to deploy HA cluster and SD-WAN for a nursing home at
Serangoon Singapore on 9 May 2023 Tue, with some minor hiccups. The
hiccup is due to M1 ISP ONT not accepting connections from 2 Fortigate
firewalls. Singtel ISP ONT accepts connections from 2 Fortigate
firewalls without any problems though. On 9 May 2023 Tue, I was
following the network diagram drawn by my team leader KKK. My team
leader KKK's network diagram matches the network diagram in Fortinet's
guide shown in the link above.

The nursing home purchased the following network equipment:

[1] 2 units of Fortigate 101F firewalls with firmware upgraded to version 7.2.4

[2] 3 units of Aruba Instant On 1830 8-port network switches

[3] Multiple 5-meter LAN cables

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.