[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] pacemaker user question

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Jan 12 02:11:56 EST 2023

>>> "Jelen, Piotr" <Piotr.Jelen at mastercard.com> schrieb am 10.01.2023 um 14:51 in
Nachricht
<DM8PR14MB5222831298133BFCD0240E028BFF9 at DM8PR14MB5222.namprd14.prod.outlook.com>

> HI ,
>
> I would like to ask you if the hacluster and haclinet group is hardcoded
> into the pacemaker or we can use other uid/gid than the standard 189/189?

I'd consider any software that hard-codes UIDs or GID into binaries (or even shell scripts) to be broken.
While user names might be acceptable, it woul still be better of those are configurable.
So I guess it should work...