[ClusterLabs] Corosync 3.1.5 Fails to Autostart

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 19:11:31 EDT 2023

Hi,

With Corosync 3, node names must be specified in
/etc/corosync/corosync.conf like:

    node {
        ring0_addr: node1
        name: node1
        nodeid: 1
    }

(ring0_addr is a resolvable name used to identify the interface, and
name is the name that should be used in the cluster)

If you set up the cluster from scratch using pcs, it should do that for
you. I'm guessing you reused an older config, or manually set up
corosync.conf.

It shouldn't be necessary to change the After. If it still is an issue
after fixing the config, you might have some unusual dependency like a
disk that gets mounted later, in which case it would be better to add
an After for the specific dependency.