[ClusterLabs] manner in which cluster migrates VirtualDomain - ?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 08:58:29 EDT 2023

Hi guys.

When it's done by the cluster itself, eg. a node goes
'standby' - how do clusters migrate VirtualDomain resources?
Do users have any control over it and if so then how?
I'd imagine there must be some docs - I failed to find
Especially in large deployments one obvious question would
be - I'm guessing as my setup is rather SOHO - can VMs
migrate in sequence or it is(always?) a kind of 'swarm'
migration?

many thanks, L.