[ClusterLabs] Third (and possibly final) release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.5 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 12:12:25 EST 2022

Hi all,

This may become the final 2.1.5 release in a couple weeks, so if you've
been thinking of testing, now's the time!

The third release candidate for Pacemaker 2.1.5 is now available at:

 https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.5-rc3

This fixes a regression in fail count incrementing that was introduced
in rc1, and restores the ability to build RPMs from a source
distribution (rather than a git checkout), which hasn't worked in a
very long time.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.