[ClusterLabs] Fence Agent tests

Robert Hayden robert.h.hayden at oracle.com
Fri Nov 4 16:46:33 EDT 2022

I am working on a Fencing agent for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) environment to complete power fencing of compute instances.  The only fencing setups I have seen for OCI are using SBD, but that is insufficient with full network interruptions since OCI uses iSCSI to write/read to the SBD disk.

I have a working PoC for the power fencing agent, but I would like to run through the standard set of tests located at https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/tree/main/tests    Does anyone have notes on how to setup and execute these tests?   Are there other manual tests that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.
Robert Hayden