[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] related to fencing in general , docker containers

Sridhar K sriatk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:00:45 EDT 2022

Thanks, Andrei,

Can I get a working example reference w.r.t fencing docker containers
/usage of ocf docker heartbeat?
 It would be of great help.

Documentation/Internet provides steps related to the creation of pacemaker
cluster but fencing not much info , i,e  real example
Even checked for books, but Unfortunately, didn't find any.

Also, I checked the docker version command , got the response in the
command prompt  [This error is string is returned by resource agent when
"docker version"
returns 1.]

Regards
Sridhar