[ClusterLabs] Required guidance w.r.t pacemaker

Sridhar K sriatk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:57:38 EDT 2022

Thank you Andrei, for the response

All the databases(1 primary, other will be replica) will be part of
SqlServer Availability group which will have an Availability  listener IP ,
this IP will be the Virtual IP resource added in PCS , which clients connect

When PCS or DB container in VM1 dies . the Virtual IP will route traffic to
AG listener and PCS should ideally promote replica to act as primary. (this
will handle by the sql ha resource agent)

Screen Shot : Able to setup HA when both PCS and sqlserver are in same
container.

PCS cluster process with sqlserver process in a docker container.
the cluster is made of two docker containers

Not getting how to make HA working when PCS and sqlserver are running as
different containers

Regards
Sridharan