[ClusterLabs] Required guidance w.r.t pacemaker

Sridhar K sriatk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:01:30 EDT 2022

Hi Team,

Required guidance w.r.t below problem statement

*Need to have a HA setup for SQLServer running as a docker container and HA
managed by the Pacemaker which is running as a separate docker container.*

I have done a setup where pacemaker and SQL Server are running as a single
docker container, able to achieve HA.

How to achieve the same when Pacemaker , and Sqlserver are running in
different containers.

Checked remote node,bundle  concepts in Pacemaker unable to make HA setup
work.

Please let me know whether the above scenario can be handled, any links,
examples would be of great help.

Attaching a picture that depicts the scenario.

Please do the needful, Thank you

Regards
Sridhar