[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] /etc/profile.d/which2.sh bug in RHEL/OL 8.5 can impact shell scripts

Hayden, Robert RHAYDEN at CERNER.COM
Mon Jan 31 08:32:16 EST 2022

We are an old IBM/AIX shop, so some associates still like to code in korn shell.  Habits die hard.

Robert

> Regards,
> Ulrich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.