[ClusterLabs] Antw: Antw: [EXT] Re: heads up: Possible VM data corruption upgrading to SLES15 SP3

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:21:24 EST 2022

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 11:00 AM Ulrich Windl
<Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> um
> > Nachricht
> > <CAA91j0WGKrwn8FQcyfW7jD=KX2oRQ8rtEPA2CuC+G9H1coKuGg at mail.gmail.com>:

> >> Perform online upgrade. Any reason you need to do an offline upgrade
> >> in the first place?
> >
> > More than 25 years of experience with it ;-)
>
> And I forgot: If you have no Internet connection or a slow Internet connection
> that's a nice method.
> It also avopiuds downloading the same packages when updating multiple
> servers.

That is what RMT is for. Or download Full image and define it as a
local repository (and you can export it to all your servers via
HTTP/FTP/NFS/...). There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Anyway, this is off topic here. File SLE bug report or raise service
request with your SLE support.