[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Feedback wanted: Native language support for Pacemaker help output

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Jan 11 02:23:23 EST 2022

>>> Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> schrieb am 10.01.2022 um 22:01 in
Nachricht
<14b79b428e0cc1ab4c5c882f0efcae3c221d9b2d.camel at redhat.com>:
> Re‑raising this due to the recent holidays ...
>
> Is translation of Pacemaker option help and man pages something people
> would like to see?

Interestingly some big companies frequently offer these languages:
Englich, French, Chinese, Japanese

My guess is that those are mainly there because the people refuse English for
some reason or the other.
Specifically note that German is not in that list.

> Would anyone be willing to contribute or proofread translations if the
> tools were easy?

I helped with a German translation in some Android app once, and I realized
that it was much more work than I had assumed originally...

Regards,
Ulrich