[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Cluster Removing VIP and Not Following Order Constraint

Jonno jstk888 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 03:38:41 EST 2022

Hello all,

Thank you for your assistance.

Below is the config from my lab environment. By the way, I just tried
Strahil's suggestions, but it didn't seem to have any effect on the
behaviour.

Regards,
Jonathan

node 1: senzhana3 \
        attributes hana_abc_op_mode=logreplay hana_abc_vhost=senzhana3
hana_abc_site=SITEA hana_abc_srmode=sync lpa_abc_lpt=10
hana_abc_remoteHost=senzhana4
node 2: senzhana4 \
        attributes lpa_abc_lpt=1644568482 hana_abc_op_mode=logreplay
hana_abc_vhost=senzhana4 hana_abc_site=SITEB hana_abc_srmode=sync
hana_abc_remoteHost=senzhana3
primitive rsc_SAPHanaTopology_ABC_HDB96 ocf:suse:SAPHanaTopology \
        operations $id=rsc_sap2_ABC_HDB96-operations \
        op monitor interval=10 timeout=600 \
        op start interval=0 timeout=600 \
        op stop interval=0 timeout=300 \
        params SID=ABC InstanceNumber=96
primitive rsc_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96 ocf:suse:SAPHana \
        operations $id=rsc_sap_ABC_HDB96-operations \
        op start interval=0 timeout=3600 \
        op stop interval=0 timeout=3600 \
        op promote interval=0 timeout=3600 \
        op monitor interval=60 role=Master timeout=700 \
        op monitor interval=61 role=Slave timeout=700 \
        params SID=ABC InstanceNumber=96 PREFER_SITE_TAKEOVER=true
DUPLICATE_PRIMARY_TIMEOUT=7200 AUTOMATED_REGISTER=false
primitive rsc_hsr_quiesce lsb:hsr_quiesce
primitive rsc_hsr_resume lsb:hsr_resume
primitive rsc_ip_ABC_HDB96 IPaddr2 \
        operations $id=rsc_ip_ABC_HDB96-operations \
        op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s \
        params ip=192.168.178.166
primitive stonith-sbd stonith:external/sbd \
        params pcmk_delay_max=30 \
        meta target-role=Started
ms msl_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96 rsc_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96 \
        meta clone-max=2 clone-node-max=1 interleave=true target-role=Master
clone cln_SAPHanaTopology_ABC_HDB96 rsc_SAPHanaTopology_ABC_HDB96 \
        meta clone-node-max=1 interleave=true
location cli-prefer-rsc_hsr_quiesce rsc_hsr_quiesce role=Started inf:
senzhana3
location cli-prefer-rsc_ip_ABC_HDB96 rsc_ip_ABC_HDB96 role=Started inf:
senzhana4
colocation col_saphana_ip_ABC_HDB96 2000: rsc_ip_ABC_HDB96:Started
msl_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96:Master rsc_hsr_quiesce rsc_hsr_resume
order ord_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96 Optional: cln_SAPHanaTopology_ABC_HDB96
msl_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96
order ord_failover_ABC_HDB96 rsc_hsr_quiesce rsc_ip_ABC_HDB96
msl_SAPHana_ABC_HDB96:promote rsc_hsr_resume
property cib-bootstrap-options: \
        have-watchdog=true \

dc-version="2.0.4+20200616.2deceaa3a-3.12.1-2.0.4+20200616.2deceaa3a" \
        cluster-infrastructure=corosync \
        cluster-name=hacluster \
        stonith-enabled=true \
        stonith-action=reboot \