[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Cluster Removing VIP and Not Following Order Constraint

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Fri Feb 11 03:29:01 EST 2022

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 9:13 AM Strahil Nikolov via Users <
users at clusterlabs.org> wrote:

> Shouldn't you use kind ' Mandatory' and simetrical TRUE ?
>
> If true, the reverse of the constraint applies for the opposite action
> (for example, if B starts after A starts, then B stops before A stops).

If the script should be run before any change then it sounds as if an
asymmetric order would be desirable.
So you might create at least two order constraints explicitly listing the
actions.
But I doubt that this explains the unexpected behavior described.
As Ulrich said a little bit more info about the config would be helpful.

Regards,
Klaus