[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] mdraid ‑ pacemaker resource agent

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Dec 8 01:55:13 EST 2022

>>> "Jelen, Piotr" <Piotr.Jelen at mastercard.com> schrieb am 07.12.2022 um 11:44
in
Nachricht
<DM8PR14MB522297E42639560080FB198E8B1A9 at DM8PR14MB5222.namprd14.prod.outlook.com>

> Hi ClusterLabs team ,
>
> I would like to ask if this resource agent was tested and if it can be use
> in production?

Hi!

We use it in production for more than 10 years now. Of course it requires a
little it of thinking when configuring it cluster-wide.
We also had used the clustered-RAID variant for a year or so.

What made you think it does not work?

Regards,
Ulrich

GitHub<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource‑agents/blob/main/heartbeat/mdra