[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] SAP HANA monitor fails ‑ Error performing operation: No such device or address

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 01:30:12 EDT 2022

debug start is doing the described in https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debugging_Resource_Failures
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 7:21, Aj Revelino<aj.revelino at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi Strahil, Yes I went through the documentation from Azure. In fact, we have 6 production clusters running on SLES 15 sp but none of them are using the hook. SAPHanaSR-showAttr shows SFAIL for the replication status. But this output is read from the CIB where the replication attribute is set as 'SFAIL'  by pacemaker. I think, like you mentioned, the hook should be able to resolve it. I'll try this weekend.
What I fail to understand is this error msg 'hanapopdb1-rsc_SAPHana_HPN_HDB00_monitor_60000:195 [ Error performing
operation: No such device or address]* Did you mean to trace the resource? If so, i'll be doing it this weekend
Regards,Aj