[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] SAP HANA monitor fails ‑ Error performing operation: No such device or address

Aj Revelino aj.revelino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:20:49 EDT 2022

Hi Strahil, Yes I went through the documentation from Azure. In fact, we
have 6 production clusters running on SLES 15 sp but none of them are using
the hook.
SAPHanaSR-showAttr shows SFAIL for the replication status. But this output
is read from the CIB where the replication attribute is set as 'SFAIL'  by
pacemaker. I think, like you mentioned, the hook should be able to resolve
it. I'll try this weekend.

What I fail to understand is this error msg '
*hanapopdb1-rsc_SAPHana_HPN_HDB00_monitor_60000:195 [ Error performing*
*operation: No such device or address]* *
Did you mean to trace the resource? If so, i'll be doing it this weekend

Regards,
Aj