[ClusterLabs] (no subject)

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 23:58:58 EDT 2021

In order to test properly, use firewall rules to drop the corosync traffic.I remember that this test  (ifdown NKC) was inefficient in previous versions of corosync.
If you wish to be more safe, try to setup ocf:pacemaker:ping.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 5:09, 重力加速度 via Users<users at clusterlabs.org> wrote:   HELLO!    I built a two node corosync + pacemaker cluster, and the main end runs on node0. There are two network ports with the same network segment IP on node0. I created a VIP resource on one of the network ports and specified the NIC attribute. When I down the network port where the VIP resource is located, theoretically, the cluster will automatically switch to another node, but the cluster did not successfully switch to another node. I don't know why, and there is no log information about cluster errors. Is this a bug or do I need to configure some additional parameters?_______________________________________________
Manage your subscription: