[ClusterLabs] (no subject)

重力加速度 1414529969 at qq.com
Thu Sep 2 22:09:04 EDT 2021

HELLO!
    I built a two node corosync + pacemaker cluster, and the main end runs on node0. There are two network ports with the same network segment IP on node0. I created a VIP resource on one of the network ports and specified the NIC attribute. When I down the network port where the VIP resource is located, theoretically, the cluster will automatically switch to another node, but the cluster did not successfully switch to another node. I don't know why, and there is no log information about cluster errors. Is this a bug or do I need to configure some additional parameters?