[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: [EXT] Move a resource only where another has Started

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Oct 11 03:15:54 EDT 2021

Nachricht <b2dd249c-a887-8e53-3010-1c2852525009 at gmail.com>:
> On 10.10.2021 14:29, martin doc wrote:

> For each resource pacemaker computes allocation scores for each node
> (taking into account colocation). Node with the highest score wins. If
> multiple nodes have the same score, pacemaker should select node
> according to balancing strategy.

>From the output of "crm_simulate -LUs" it's very hard to see that. My guess was that utilization even influences the initial score.
For example:

Allocation scores and utilization information:
native_assign_node: prm_stonith_sbd utilization on h16:
pcmk__clone_allocate: cln_DLM allocation score on h16: 18060
pcmk__clone_allocate: cln_DLM allocation score on h18: 15030
pcmk__clone_allocate: cln_DLM allocation score on h19: 15030

My guess it that the score from above is from utilization.