[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Move a resource only where another has Started

martin doc db1280 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 07:29:31 EDT 2021

ok, I think I've solved my problem or at least part of it.

The issue was I was not including a "score" in any of my constraint statements. This meant that "INFINITY" was being used. The result is that the scores would always be the same.

e.g.

pcs colocation location App with VIP

gets a score of infinity as does

pcs constraint location App rule pingd gt 0

The solution was to do this:

pcs constraint location App rule score=100 pingd gt 0

and then put scores elsewhere. This now lets pcs do some work because the App and VIP are never located somewhere with a score of INFINITY.

I don't know what the relationship is between utilization and scores, but seemingly utilization comes second to scores.