[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.2-rc2 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 13:56:34 EST 2021

Hi all,

Source code for the second (and likely final) release candidate for
Pacemaker version 2.1.2 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.2-rc2

This just has a few trivial fixes compared to rc1. I will likely
release the final version next week. If anyone wants more time for
testing than that, please let me know.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Chris Lumens, Ferenc Wágner, and Ken Gaillot.