[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.1.2-rc1 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Nov 4 13:36:45 EDT 2021

Source code for the first release candidate for
Pacemaker version 2.1.2 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.2-rc1

This is a fairly small release, so I hope to have maybe one more
release candidate before final release within a month.

The highlights are more flexible pcmk_delay_base and pcmk_host_map
options, and improved log messages and status displays for failed
actions. There are a number of useful bug fixes as well.

See the ChangeLog in the source distribution or the above link for
details.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Chris Lumens, Gao,Yan, Grace Chin, Hideo Yamauchi, Ken
Gaillot, Klaus Wenninger, and Oyvind Albrigtsen.