[ClusterLabs] The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 10:45:39 EDT 2021

"Clusters from Scratch" is exactly that. The currently published one is
based on CentOS 7:

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/2.0/html-single/Clusters_from_Scratch/

A new one based on CentOS Stream 8 will be published with the next
release. A preview is available:

http://people.redhat.com/~kgaillot/pacemaker/doc/2.0/Clusters_from_Scratch/html/

You only need to do through Chapter 7 to get a clustered web server
working. After that, you need some way to synchronize the web
documents; the walk-through demonstrates DRBD and GFS, but you can use
any means available to you.