[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: [EXTERNAL] - Antw: [EXT] OCF resource agent is not starting up

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Mar 1 02:28:49 EST 2021

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/tools/ocf-tester.
> in
>
> With that being said, the Dev Guide says "The resource agents repository
> (and hence, any installed resource agents package) contains a utility named
> ocf-tester." That doesn't appear to be true. The Red Hat resource-agents
> package provides ocft but not ocf-tester.

Thanks for the explanation! Did Redhat make that decision to speed up RA
testing (the admin has to type fewer letters when running the command)? ;-)

Regards,
Ulrich

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 4:26 AM Niveditha U <niveditu at opentext.com> wrote:
>
>> Could you please share the ocf-tester script if you, have it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Niveditha
>> ------------------------------

QB1PR01MB392275796754D19494665F59A49D9 at QB1PR01MB3922.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.CO

>> > Hi Team,
>> >
>> > We have xml data base called xdb which we want to use it as pcs
>> resource.
>> > Hence, we created a custom resource agent script for the same. We are
>> able
>> > start/stop the xdb resource using debug‑start and debug‑stop but
>> pacemaker
>> is
>> > unable to start/stop the xdb resource automatically. Though pcs status
>> > command shows resource is started, but corresponding process is not
>> running.
>>
>> Did you test your RA with ocf-tester? If it did succeed, you'll provide
>> more
>> details.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ulrich
>>

>> > Regards,
>> > Niveditha

ers__;!!Obbck6kTJA!JaZ6q_BSYS_yh7CKRIPoYaAhuKqr4r8gMG40sLj55y0yiGyfp3ih5WBzwe

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.clusterlabs.org/__;!!Obbck6kTJA!JaZ6q