[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Our 2-Node Cluster with a Separate Qdevice Went Down Anyway?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Mar 1 02:08:36 EST 2021

>>> Eric Robinson <eric.robinson at psmnv.com> schrieb am 26.02.2021 um 17:19 in
Nachricht
<SA2PR03MB5884E96D72DF9032D0D14773FA9D9 at SA2PR03MB5884.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>

> At 5:16 am Pacific time Monday, one of our cluster nodes failed and its mysql
> services went down. The cluster did not automatically recover.
>
> We're trying to figure out:
>

>   1.  Why did it fail?
>   2.  Why did it not automatically recover?

After a quick glance at the logs I think:
There was some network problem splitting nodes. There was no fencing configured, and the cluster lost quorum.

It seems you did not configure the cluster correctly.

Regards,
Ulrich