[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.9.0
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 03:47:38 EDT 2021
ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.9.0.
The source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- build: enable fence_virtd cpg plugin by default
- build: tidy up module sources
- fence_aws: add filter parameter to be able to limit which nodes are listed
- fence_gce: default method moved back to powercycle (#389)
- fence_lindypdu: new fence agent
- fence_mpath: watchdog retries support
- fence_openstack: major rework of the agent. (#397)
- fence_redfish: add missing diag logic
- fence_virt*: simple_auth: use %zu for sizeof to avoid failing verbose builds on some archs
- fence_virt: fix required=1 parameters that used to not be required and add deprecated=1 for old deprecated params
- fencing: add multi plug support for reboot-action
- fencing: add stonith_status_sleep parameter for sleep between status calls during a STONITH action
- fencing: fix issue with hardcoded help text length for metadata
- virt: drop fence_virtd non-modular build
- virt: drop null, libvirt-qmf, pm-fence plugins
- virt: fixes and cleanup of deadcode
The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The fence-agents maintainers
More information about the Users