[ClusterLabs] CCIB migration from Pacemaker 1.x to 2.x

damiano giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:48:46 EST 2021

Hi jaikumar,
Ilo/sbd fencing should provide node reboot in case of network split. Is
your node properly fenced?
Anyway if your cluster is managing a db services like postgres as
replication throught wal log when a failover occurs you MUST resync or
pg_rewind in order to guarantee the cosistency. Pacemaker for postgres
doesnt supoort(as far i know) any kind of autohealing of the "new" slave.

Hope it helps

Damiano