[ClusterLabs] Filesystem Resource Move Fails Because Underlying DRBD Resource Won't Move

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Sun Feb 28 09:53:30 EST 2021

Valentin,

You're 100% on target. That fixed it. Thanks for coming to my aid!

-Eric
Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.