[ClusterLabs] weird xml snippet in "crm configure show"

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 12 05:05:28 EST 2021

Hi,

i have problems with a configured alert which does not alert anymore.
I played a bit around with it and changed several times the configuration with cibadmin.
Sometimes i had trouble with the admin_epoch, sometimes with the scheme.
When i invoke now a "crm configure show", at the end i see:

rsc_defaults rsc-options: \
        resource-stickiness=200
xml <alert id="smtp_alert" path="/root/skripte/alert_smtp.sh"> \
  <instance_attributes id="config_for_alert_smtp"> \
    <nvpair id="email_sender" name="email_sender" value="bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de"/> \
  </instance_attributes> \
  <recipient id="smtp_destination" value="informatic.idg at helmholtz-muenchen.de"> \
    <meta_attributes id="my-alert-recipient1-attributes"> \
      <nvpair id="my-alert-recipient1-timestamp-format" name="timestamp-format" value="%D %H:%M"/> \
    </meta_attributes> \
  </recipient> \
</alert>

Is that normal ?

Bernd

--

Bernd Lentes
System Administrator
bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 89 3187 1241
phone: +49 89 3187 3827
fax: +49 89 3187 2294
http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/mcd
Helmholtz Zentrum München

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir.in Prof. Dr. Veronika von Messling
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Matthias Tschoep, Kerstin Guenther
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671