[ClusterLabs] Does corosync not like bridge interfaces?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 15:01:14 EST 2021

On 01/03/2019 07:38, Jan Friesse wrote:
> lejeczek,
>
>> hi everyone
>>
>> would there be some reason why cluster is not happy with
>> bridge
>> interfaces used for its own purposes, not as for resources?
>
> At least corosync should work with bridge without any
> problem.
>
> Regards,
>   Honza
This one is an old thread but could revisit it. I have
cluster which looks like here:
-> $ pcs status --full
Proxy is set
Warning: Proxy is set in environment variables, try disabling it
Proxy is set
Warning: Proxy is set in environment variables, try disabling it
Cluster name: fenroad
Cluster Summary:
   * Stack: corosync
   * Current DC: dzien (1) (version 2.0.5-5.el8-ba59be7122)
- partition with quorum
   * Last updated: Thu Feb 11 19:55:25 2021
   * Last change:  Thu Feb 11 18:19:34 2021 by hacluster via
crmd on dzien
   * 2 nodes configured
   * 11 resource instances configured (11 DISABLED)

Node List:
   * Online: [ dzien (1) swir (2) ]
PCSD Status:
   dzien: Offline
   swir: Offline

Daemon Status:
   corosync: active/enabled
   pacemaker: active/enabled
   pcsd: active/enabled

Are there any plans or ideas among devel on how to fix
and/or improve handling & use of bridge ifaces?

many thanks, L.