[ClusterLabs] Old pcs-0.9.167/0.9.168/0.9.169 package with newer corosync-3.1 and pacemaker-2.1 on RHEL 7.7

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 10:52:46 EST 2021

Due to the concerns already mentioned, it is much easier to stick with
Corosync 2 + Pacemaker 1 on RHEL 7, but I will mention that the
particular issue in the original message should be resolved if
Pacemaker 2 is built with ./configure --enable-legacy-links. However
pcs 0.9 would still only be partially usable.