[ClusterLabs] pacemaker 2.0.5 version pcs status resources command is not working

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 16:26:27 EST 2021

Looks like pcs-0.9 isn't fully compatible with pacemaker >= 2.0.3.
  -
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/commit/0cf06b79f6dcabb780ee1fa7fee0565d73789329

The resource_status() function in older pcs versions doesn't match the
lines in the crm_mon output of newer pacemaker versions.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 9:10 AM S Sathish S <s.s.sathish at ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> In latest pacemaker version 2.0.5 we are not getting "pcs status resource"
> command output but in older version we used to get the output.
>

> Kindly let us know any already command to get pcs full list resource.
>

> *Latest Pacemaker version* :
>
> pacemaker-2.0.5 -->
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/tree/Pacemaker-2.0.5
>
> corosync-2.4.4 -->  https://github.com/corosync/corosync/tree/v2.4.4
>
> pcs-0.9.169
>

> [root at node2 ~]# pcs status resources
>
> [root at node2 ~]#
>

> *Older Pacemaker version* :
>

> pacemaker-2.0.2 -->
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/tree/Pacemaker-2.0.2
>
> corosync-2.4.4 -->  https://github.com/corosync/corosync/tree/v2.4.4
>
> pcs-0.9.169
>

> [root at node1 ~]# pcs status resources
>
> TOMCAT_node1 (ocf::provider:TOMCAT_RA):      Started node1
>
> HEALTHMONITOR_node1  (ocf::provider:HealthMonitor_RA):       Started node1
>
> SNMP_node1   (ocf::pacemaker:ClusterMon):    Started node1
>
> [root at node1 ~]#
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> S Sathish S

Reid Wahl, RHCA
Senior Software Maintenance Engineer, Red Hat
CEE - Platform Support Delivery - ClusterHA