[ClusterLabs] pacemaker 2.0.5 version pcs status resources command is not working

S Sathish S s.s.sathish at ericsson.com
Wed Feb 3 02:29:59 EST 2021

Hi Team,

In latest pacemaker version 2.0.5 we are not getting "pcs status resource" command output but in older version we used to get the output.

Kindly let us know any already command to get pcs full list resource.

Latest Pacemaker version :
pacemaker-2.0.5 --> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/tree/Pacemaker-2.0.5
corosync-2.4.4 -->  https://github.com/corosync/corosync/tree/v2.4.4
pcs-0.9.169

[root at node2 ~]# pcs status resources
[root at node2 ~]#

Older Pacemaker version :

pacemaker-2.0.2 --> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/tree/Pacemaker-2.0.2
corosync-2.4.4 -->  https://github.com/corosync/corosync/tree/v2.4.4
pcs-0.9.169

[root at node1 ~]# pcs status resources
TOMCAT_node1 (ocf::provider:TOMCAT_RA):      Started node1
HEALTHMONITOR_node1  (ocf::provider:HealthMonitor_RA):       Started node1
SNMP_node1   (ocf::pacemaker:ClusterMon):    Started node1
[root at node1 ~]#

Thanks and Regards,
S Sathish S