[ClusterLabs] Single-node automated startup question

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at ha.open.source.it
Wed Apr 14 14:18:52 EDT 2021

On Wednesday 14 April 2021 at 19:33:39, Strahil Nikolov wrote:

> What about a small form factor device to serve as a quorum maker ?
> Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

If you're going to take that approach, why not a virtual machine or two,
hosted inside the physical machine which is your single real node?

I'm not necessarily advocating this method of achieving quorum, but it's
probably an idea worth considering for specific situations.

Antony.

--
Someone has stolen all the toilets from New Scotland Yard.  Police say they
have absolutely nothing to go on.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.