[ClusterLabs] Why my node1 couldn't back to the clustering chain?

Jason Long hack3rcon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 10:40:28 EDT 2021

Thanks.
Cheat sheet is a PDF file that all useful commands and parameters existed in it.

On Friday, April 9, 2021, 01:12:16 PM GMT+4:30, Antony Stone <antony.stone at ha.open.source.it> wrote:

On Friday 09 April 2021 at 10:34:33, Jason Long wrote:

> Thanks.
> I meant was a Cheat sheet.

I don't understand that sentence.

> Yes, something like rendering a 3D movie or... . The Corosync and Pacemaker
> are not OK for it? What kind of clustering using for rendering? Beowulf
> cluster?

Corosync and pacemaker are for High Availability, which generally means that
you have more computing resources than you need at any given time, in order
that a failed machine can be efficiently replaced by a working one.  If all your
machines are busy, and one fails, you have no spare computing resources to
take over from the failed one.

The setup you were asking about is High Performance computing, where you are
trying to use the resources you have as efficiently and continuously as
possible, therefore you don't have any spare capacity (since 'spare' means
'wasted' in this regard).

A Beowulf Cluster is one example of the sort of thing you're asking about; for
others, see the "Implementations" section of the URL I previously provided.

Antony.

--
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6890 - providing 16 million IPv4 addresses for
talking to yourself.