[ClusterLabs] Why my node1 couldn't back to the clustering chain?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at ha.open.source.it
Thu Apr 8 15:36:41 EDT 2021

On Thursday 08 April 2021 at 21:33:48, Jason Long wrote:

> Yes, I just wanted to know. In clustering, when a node is down and
> go online again, then the cluster will not use it again until another node
> fails. Am I right?

In general, yes - unless you have specified a location contraint for resources;
however as already discussed, this is unusual and doesn't apply by default.

Antony.

--
A user interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it means it doesn't work.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.