[ClusterLabs] issue

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 14:46:20 EST 2020

Guy emailed me again directly, stating that the mailing list does not
accept URLs. Guy, I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to,
since Ken and I have both posted URLs within this thread.

~~~
we downloaded pacemaker from :

https://mrs-ux.mrs-prod-7d4bdc08e7ddc90fa89b373d95c240eb-0000.us-south.containers.appdomain.cloud/marketing/iwm/platform/mrs/assets/DownloadList?source=mrs-db2pcmk&lang=en_US

in the subdirectory : Db2   there is db2cm located

in Db2agents we have the files to be copied to ...heartbeat
~~~

I followed that link, and it goes to an IBM site. I don't have login
credentials, but I don't see any indication that the db2cm script or
the Db2agents script are developed or maintained by Red Hat or by
ClusterLabs.

In addition to the previous guidance, I second Ken's pointer to the
"Pacemaker Explained" link. That's a fairly comprehensive Pacemaker
configuration document. Personally, most of my experience is in using
the pcs command-line tool to administer Pacemaker, and I recommend
looking into that as well if you're not already using it.