[ClusterLabs] issue

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 10:39:20 EST 2020

On Tue, 2020-11-17 at 08:23 +0100, Guy Przytula wrote:
> sorry for coming back and thanks for the answers
> but how do you make a relation between your resource(s) and the
> script ?

You would configure a resource in the Pacemaker configuration,
specifying the agent (script), resource parameters, and operations (a
recurring monitor, and possibly custom timeouts for specific actions).

> a link to a doc would be nice..  so I do not need to ask questions to
> the group..

The full doc for Pacemaker configuration (using XML) is:

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/2.0/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html

Most people use a higher-level tool such as crm shell or pcs to have a
more friendly interface than XML. Those tools will come with their own
docs (the man page is a good start).