[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.4-rc2 now available

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Fri May 15 20:03:53 EDT 2020

The second release candidate for Pacemaker 2.0.4 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.4-rc2

This has minor bug fixes and documentation improvements compared torc1.
Improved parameter handling for RHCS-style fence-agents is complete now.
Bugs in new output features of crm_mon are fixed.
When the DC requests suicide and that fails history is handled properly
and we don't have remaining 'pending' actions anymore.

For details, please see the changelog:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/Pacemaker-2.0.4-rc2/ChangeLog

My goal is to have the final release out in about 2 weeks.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

--
Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com>