[ClusterLabs] heartbeat IP chenged to 127.0.0.1

kexue kexue314 at 163.com
Tue May 12 08:10:28 EDT 2020

Hi,

I have a two-nodes cluster on Centos7,and heartbeat interfaces connects
directly.

Execute  "corosync-cfgtool -s" command :

# corosync-cfgtool -s
Printing ring status.
Local node ID 2
RING ID 0
     id    = 192.168.44.35
     status    = ring 0 active with no faults
RING ID 1
     id    = 192.168.55.35
     status    = ring 1 active with no faults

Unpluged the heartbeat network cable,Execute  "corosync-cfgtool -s"
command :

# corosync-cfgtool -s
Printing ring status.
Local node ID 2
RING ID 0
     id    = 127.0.0.1
     status    = ring 0 active with no faults
RING ID 1
     id    = 127.0.0.1
     status    = ring 1 active with no faults

What is wrong with this? Could you give me some advice.

Thanks.

--
kexue
-岂曰无衣-