[ClusterLabs] qnetd and booth arbitrator running together in a 3rd geo site

Rohit Saini rohitsaini111.forum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:18:56 EDT 2020

I dont think my question was very clear. I am strictly NO for STONITH.
STONITH is limited only for kvm or HP machines. That's the reason I don't
want to use STONITH.
What my question is can I use booth with nodes of a single cluster also
(similar to qdevice)? So idea is to use booth arbitrator for cluster of
clusters AS WELL AS for a single cluster.